Gold and Silver Circle
These two honor societies recognize those who have made substantial contributions to our industry: Silver Circle for 25 years or more, and Gold Circle for 50 years. Nominations come from members in the region; deadline for submission every year is the same as the Emmy entry deadline.
Potential inductees are considered annually, and the nominations come from you. If you know of someone in the business who has made a significant impact on the industry, please submit a nomination. Here's what to include:
- Up-to-date resume with contact information
- Narrative Bio, detailing highlights of his/her career; 2-5 pages
- 2 letters of recommendation from current co-workers who have known this person for a while
- Multiple letters from those in the community who have, over the years, been influenced by your nominee. The more the better; anectodes welcome. Newspaper articles are not as meaningful, unless the article specifically has to do with their community service
- Your name and contact information, as the submitter
- Put everything securely into a small 3-ring binder of some kind and mail to the office
What are we looking for? Well, anyone can make it through 25 years but not everyone sets a standard. Those in the Silver and Gold Circle are the ones we aspire to be. They are professional in their work AND they give back to the community. They intentionally set their sights higher than the rest of us, whether it's by community service, volunteering, mentoring, teaching, pioneering, leadership, or a combination of these. They've always been this way.
We don't want you to submit a sales-pitch for your nominee; let their actions, and the letters, speak for themselves. Do call the office if you have any questions: 303.722.0916